Must have advanced working knowledge of Checkpoint (this would include implementation) and it would be advantageous if you could have working knowledge of the following:
Fourways, with extensive remote working.
The primary role of the Cyber Security Specialist is for the technical and operational delivery of a specific statement of work as contracted with clients. Additionally, the Cyber Security Specialist needs to deliver a high level of quality customer service and be a support and escalation channel into Performanta for the technical teams and clients.
Report to Head of Professional Services
- Grade 12
- Information Security diploma or degree advantageous
- A+, S+, N+ advantageous
- Relevant vendor certifications required
- 5+ years’ work experience in the information security industry
- 3+ years’ proven experience in the product to be supported
- Account manager
- Service delivery manager
- Cyber Security Operations Manager
- Research and development
- Leadership (Mentoring, training and self-development)
- Quality pre-sales engagements
- Quality professional services
- Technical service escalations and support
Technical competencies rqd:
- In-depth working knowledge of product that is being supported.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and escalation procedures
- Networking skills.
- Incident management.
- Leadership skills.
- Communication and business writing skills.
- Reporting skills, being able to articulate technical reports into business language to provide situational awareness and specialist advisory
- Proven understanding and awareness of current developments in the prevailing global Cyber Security environment.