Are you an experienced Cyber Security Engineer who is looking for a fresh challenge? If you have a passion for Emerging Technology, Cyber Security and you feel you have what it takes to be a highly successful CyberArk Engineer then read on this may be your next career move.
The ideal candidate will have some the following skills and attributes: -
- CyberArk subject matter expert.
- Onboard client in Randburg and work from home until lockdown is over. Office is in Midrand.
- The design and technical implementation of CyberArk solution (with technologies such as CloudLake, Palo Alto Networks, Amazon Web Services (AWS), BOSH, Jenkins, Juniper, Cisco nexus, Infoblox, Cybertest, Nuester etc.)
- Installation & Implementation of CyberArk 9.5 on cloud
- Integration of CyberArk with Cloud technologies
- Integration of CyberArk with DUO two factor authentication
- Wide implementation of application and identity management (AIM) module to protect hardcoded and embedded application passwords
- Beyond Trust Power Broker Implementation and Design
- Part of the company’s Cyber Security offering for providing object identity management solutions to global clients
- Develop, manage, and execute project plans and timelines for key deliverables of enterprise PAS/SIM implementations
- Assist with on-site implementations and customer communications
- Collaborate in the ongoing development of training materials and curricula
- Consult together with the Pre-Sales team with enterprise level customers about network security and privileged account security, CyberArk PAS solutions.
- Willing to take up permanent employment (these are not a Contract roles)
- Ability to travel to customer location as required and only when able to do so safely, Covid-19 permitting
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or qualified by experience and certification
- 5+ years technical infrastructure type engineering and minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in an Engineering role in CyberArk suite of products PAS, PSM, CPM development technologies.
- Optional: BeyondTrust
- Minimum of 2 full implementations as well as technical configurations and trouble shooting of IAM/PAM systems with two different bluechip clients
- Password/Credential vaulting technologies
- Windows System Administration skills
- Hands-on experience working across various cloud environments that include IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service offerings
- Access Management products and solutions preferred: Active Directory Servers/SailPoint Technologies
- Overall experience in all aspects of IAM is strongly desirable (especially good understanding of OKTA and SailPoint)
- Good understanding of cloud-based platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global client environment
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements of end clients
- Proven track record of operational process changes and improvement aptitude for innovation and troubleshooting skills
- 5+ years' experience
- South African Citizens only
- Basic salary of R60-70000 per month, plus benefits
If you are interested and want to know more, please apply / contact Avatar Recruitment for more information