An Iconic International brand growing from strength to strength is seeking an experienced Planning Administrator to join the team and help the company to drive and meet their anticipated growth strategy!
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the role of Planning Administrator is a complex role demanding previous experience in administration, production, and planning with system implementation experience, dealing with work orders and route cards plus bills of materials.
This will involve:
- Capacity planning
- Planning and scheduling customer orders in line with the quoted lead-time
- Assist in running daily meetings to ensure customer services are kept up to date with the latest delivery information
- Continually monitor and improve reporting, looking to develop KPI’s
- Manage stock levels of finished products for our fast track deliveries in line with demand
- Raise and maintain manufacturing orders
- Support on the ERP development
- Inventory Control
- Planning - eg., dealing with stock and organising the picking and packing.
- Working with the ISO standards
- Dealing with Suppliers
- Excel spreadsheet experience is required.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Tenacity and a strong focus on customer service
- Strong Organisational skills are a must.
- Able to work proactively and efficiently.
- Keen eye for detail
- Positive can-do-attitude
- Excellent personal presentation as well as representing the company to an excellent standard.
- Some strong previous administrative experience is required