We are an award-winning British company with a real passion for international education. Each year our team works harder to compile stimulating and rewarding programmes for all ages, bringing together outstanding teachers, energetic counsellors, brilliant guest speakers and professional support staff.
We are urgently looking to recruit an Sales Executive, for our 2021 summer school, where we offer a large number of short term summer courses, attended by students from all over the world.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, self-driven professional with excellent communication skills. Some experience working in sales is desirable; candidates should be target-driven, and looking for a challenge. With an exceptional attention to detail, the successful candidate will be a skilled multi-tasker who enjoys working across projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Capturing, chasing and qualifying leads
- Working with mixed sales approaches – online, telephone and zoom
- Relationship building with a range of clients/stakeholders
- Closing sales quickly
- Identifying opportunities for cross- and up-selling
- Working to personal and team targets
- Working with company CRM system
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Outbound customer service - creating an excellent customer experience for all clients
- Processing and managing all elements of student applications, including keeping accurate student records, analysing booking data and keeping financial information up to date
- Working hours will be approximately 35 per week.
- Some weekend and evening work will be required.
- Based at our head offices in Yarnton Manor and remote working options available.
- 32 days of holiday per year.
- Contract until the end of August 2021
Flexible and proactive!
It is desirable that applicants will have a degree in their chosen field, and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be a great listener. You will be receiving and working with warm leads, ideally you will have a sales background.
You will need B2B and B2C experience.
You will be able to work from home up to three days a week, but will need a car/ reliable transport to get you to our location as the site is quite rural.
Salary is Pro-rata.
There are currently no weekends or shift work but this is subject to change as the sales build so some flexibility is required.